All orders are accepted subject to our standard conditions of sale which are available on request and of which an extract is printed below to which your attention is drawn:
EXTRACT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any conditions whatsoever of the buyer whether implied or expressed.
2. No variation waiver or addition to these conditions will be accepted by Airlink Australia unless agreed in writing and signed by a representative of Airlink Australia.
3. Airlink Australia reserves the right to vary prices at any time. Prices are listed inclusive of Goods and Services Tax.
4. Prices quoted relate to goods collected from Airlink Australia premises and do not include delivery charges, which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Airlink Australia.
5. Airlink Australia will attempt to meet the buyers reasonable delivery requirements but delivery dates quoted as approximate and time shall not be of the essence.
6. The buyer shall inspect the goods upon receipt and notify Airlink Australia without delay of any items, which are missing or damaged.
7. The goods will remain the property of Airlink Australia until the Airlink Australia has received payment in full for the goods and any other goods supplied to the Buyer by Airlink Australia.
8. The Airlink Australia reserves the right to verify the identity of the genuine credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
9. If any goods sold by Airlink Australia are proved to be defective, (provided they are returned within 7 days from the date of delivery, or where the defect was not apparent on reasonable inspection within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect) and Airlink Australia is satisfied that such defect is not as a result of damage, misuse or incorrect installation by the buyer, Airlink Australia shall at its sole discretion and subject to satisfactory proof of purchase either:
a) Arrange for the goods to be repaired at no cost the buyer; or b) Replace the goods (or the part in question); or c) Refund to the buyer the price of the goods (or an proportionate part of the price) and in any case Airlink Australia shall have no further liability to the buyer. The statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected.
10. An order may only be cancelled with Airlink Australia’s written agreement and the buyer will reimburse the Airlink Australia for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
11. Airlink Australia does not supply goods on a sale or return basis and there is no obligation on Airlink Australia to accept returned goods.
12. Some of the products that we offer exceed safe lifting limits for the drivers of our courier company and can only be delivered to a location with a forklift. In these cases our courier company can hold the item at their regional depot for your collection. There is no extra charge for this service as long as the goods are collected within 2 days of arrival at the depot. A storage and handling charge of $50 per day will be incurred every day after this 2 day period and the goods will only be released after this has been paid to the courier company.
13. We cannot deliver to post office boxes and all deliveries have to be signed for. If you cannot be available to accept delivery and sign the delivery documents please contact us to arrange for collection from the courier depot.
14. If a delivery is attempted and there is no one able to accept the delivery a card will be left and the driver will return at a later time. If the driver has to return again after this, a charge will be incurred to be paid by the buyer.